Saturday, October 11, 2014

Autumn in the Park


 It seems only yesterday that my baby girl was playing in the park amongst the falling leaves. 

 A close up look at the locket embellishment.  This is my daughter at her senior prom.  Time flies!
Thank you for stopping by to see what the papers are saying today!  Have a fun fall weekend!


Stuck?! Now this is a layout!  Yeah!


The Color Room All of these colors are included in this layout.

 Picture
My Creative Sketches  I turned the sketch upside down.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout, so Beautiful. Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details in your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning detail, I could look at this for hours! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layering and embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page with so many beautiful details! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kathleen! This is fantastic! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete