Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Bit About Myself

I have lived many places and traveled a good portion of the world.  When I met my husband I knew my travels would be for fun from then on.

We are a classic "Brady Bunch" without the housekeeper. The family has grown over 20 years from 3 girls and 3 boys to now include 3 son-in-laws, a daughter-in-law and 1 grandchild.  Gratefully and sadly we do not all live in the same house, nor even the same states.

Our current home is in Dallas Texas area, we love the neighborhood where kids can still roam safely as the neighbors know each other and keep an eye out for each other.

My Scrapbook hobby grew from my love of photography, travel and telling a story with a picture.  I found that you can add depth, information and whimsy with embellishments and minimal text.

I still enjoy looking at the old picture albums but I find family gravitates to the scrapbooks to see the stories of our lives.