Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Love to dance

Mt. Vernon is so lovely!  I hope to revisit it this fall.  Nothing like having a chitty chat with Martha on the veranda.  lol

I used My creative sketches July sketch for this layout.



Can you guess what papers I use?  Why yes, the ever lovely Graphic 45 Bird Song collection.  How perfect for this era.  Back then they did a lot of importing from the far east. 

Well, unfortunately today I have a really bad headache so this will be short.  Thank you for stopping by to see what the papers are saying today.  I am always delighted in your visit and would love to see you again.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet!! such soft pretty colors! Thanks for playing along at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete