Monday, March 17, 2014

Giving you a reason to smile

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  Today everyone is Irish!  To celebrate I did up this layout from one of my vacations to Ireland.  My daughter and I raising a glass at the Temple Bar in Dublin.


 Here I cut out a large circle and made it into strips and zig zag ed them for a more interesting look. 
 Drinking a pint of Guinness and an Irish coffee.  Cheers and may the luck of the Irish always be with you.
This definitely gave me a reason to smile!  8) 

Papers

Fancy Pants Designs, Old Flame and Amorous from the BE.LOVED. collection

Embellisments

Prima Marketing bling
Fancy Pants Designs chip board, buttons and tags
Flowers and twine from my stash

Thank you for stopping by to see what the papers are saying today.


Sketchabilities sketch number 111  I am also putting my hat in their ring for Design  Team member!  Wish me luck.



Off the Rails first ever blog hop with challenge.
Narelle/ flowers, Gayle/bling,  Deena/buttons, Carol/chipboard, Catie/twine




11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! Love eveything there! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I LOVE what you did with the circle! May need to try that - pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love how you used the twine. Great layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a nice use of the sketch! I love your color combo too! Thank for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your LO, particularly the way you draw with the twine :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout Kathleen. Looks like a fun time at the Temple Bar. Thanks for following the blog hop at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page Kathleen. Great use of the various elements and I love the way you've offset the strips in your background circle. Thanks so much for joining in on the Off The Rails bloghop :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hopping along with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking Kathleen, you use the design team's favourite embellishment to great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kathleen I love your page. Beautiful use of all the embellishments from the Design Team. Thanks for joining us over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely layout! I really like the color-combo you used and the bakers twine. Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute layout-love the pic the best!

    ReplyDelete