Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Treasure Friends

     Treasure Friends and Create incredible memories

 My daughter and I both adopted puppy girls this summer and they quickly became best friends.  I adore these photos of the two of them out in the garden.  It looks like they are carrying on a conversation.  Since I think they are so incredibly cute I have decide to give all puppy lovers repeated views of these pics!  lol!!  8)
 I created the center piece with these awesome chippies from Creative Embellishments.  They are so much fun to play with and layer. 

 This is my journaling.





Thank you for stopping by to see what the papers are saying today.  Have a magical week creating lasting memories!

Paper

Prima Fairy Godmother, Summer Dream
Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments

Embellishments

Creative Embellishments   Fence pieces, flourishes, grass and wreath chipboard pieces
Petaloo flowers
Graphic 45 stamp from Bird Song collection
7 Dots Studio Ninth wave alphas

Scrap it Girl  Use a stencil or mask.  Check!


Ounce Upon A Sketch  Hand written journaling.

9 comments:

  1. What SWEET puppies! They do look like they are talking...& I adore how you've brought the garden out on the pages, as if they are romping through the whole page! Just gorgeous...thanks so much for sharing with us, as always!!! Looove your work:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page with all the garden embellishments. Those puppys look great, fun they can play together so well. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! Great layout, love all the flowers! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome layout! I love what you did with the background! Lovely chippies and fussy cutting! All the best!http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Drop in if you can I have a giveaway on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fab and gorgeous LO! Love the details. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So pretty! I love all of your layers and those pretty fence pieces. The pictures are so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your page. Nice colors, fussy cutting ;) Thanks for playing with Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this page!!! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at purple...who says dogs and flowers don't go together? I LOVE this...Thanks for playing and joining the Scrap It Girl September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete