Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 1, 2015



Kiss me, I'm Irish  (Creative Embellishment's DT)

  

                                                   

                                     Kathleen White



  March is always a special time of year because  Spring starts, St. Patrick's Day and my son's birthday make it a time for celebration. So naturally I was inspired by the Irish elements.   Over in the store  I found these sweet clover clumps to use as my flourishes which I inked green and them stamped on top.  There is also a large selection of words sets in the store.  I inked my word a warm orange as a contrast to the green. I also inked my butterfly orange.  I hope you will join in on the fun with this month's challenge!   Don't forget your green this St. Paddy's Day!
 'Twist -Add a flourish to your project.'  Creative Embellishment's inspiration picture plus use a flourish!


A few close ups.





  Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.  Have a very happy St. Patrick's Day.

 Unruly Paper Arts

Craft Hoarders Anonymous


Sketchabilities


14 comments:

  1. Great, how many elements in this layout. I love it!!!!
    Thanks to joining us at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout!!
    Thank you for playing along with sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love all the flowers and all the elements you added. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoaa... yours a stunner!!! thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities.. hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is just so pretty... I love the clover clumps that you found to use and everything else is just perfect for your photo. I hope you find a nice frame to put this up on a wall. It's too pretty for a book. Thank you for sharing it with all of us on the Craft Hoarders challenge for this month too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful layout! The beautiful torn edges, the amazing flower cluster...and you chose the perfect photo for a layout like this. I looked at it for several minutes...just drinking it all in and enjoying the artistry you poured into it. Fabulous! And I agree with Teresa...you need to hang this on a wall! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout, love all the layers and elements and what a fabulous photo. Thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab LO. Thanks for joining our unruly RAQ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's gorgeous! The details are exquisite --- thanks for the inspirational close-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful layout full of texture, color and interest which adds to your gorgeous photo. Thanks for creating with us at UNRULY PAPER ARTS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my. I think I swooned a little bit when I saw this. Your layering and clustering are just gorgeous! I am in awe! Thanks for playing in our final challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is WONDERFUL Kathleen. I saw this on Marjie's Texture Tuesday. She made a great pick - your layout is so FULL of LOVELINESS!! Thanks bunches for sharing with us. Super fine inspiration. This fellow Texan LOVES it. j.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an awesome page for the beautiful girl in the photo! Your butterflies, flowers, beads and added textures are all gorgeous! I came over from Marjie's Texture Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just came over from Marjie's blog to see more of the detail - your layout is stunning!

    ReplyDelete