Friday, April 10, 2015

April 10, 2015

Creative Embellishments and CSI #161

"Adventure"

Kathleen here with my take on CSI case file 161. 



Greetings everyone!  So happy you stopped by today.  
Today I have a layout I created for  C.S.I. for their current challenge #161.
Creative Embellishments are a major sponsor over at CSI for April,
so all of our DT girls from Creative Embellishments have been guest designing for them.
 

Here is the case file.  I used all of the colors.
These rich colors on Graphic 45's French Country collection were a perfect fit for this case file.  For the evidence I chose this 6" clock face which I embossed and stripes in the paper.    The testimony I chose documenting a journey. 


This is a picture of a trip I took with my mother two years ago to Scotland.  The scenery was incredible!  We had such a grand time. 

I love these new chipboard piece in the Creative Embellishment store.  I embossed the clock face and chicken wire with two embossing powder to create this aged look.  The cross was first sprayed black then dry brushed with Shimmerz Spiced Cider.  Finally the word chippie was simply sprayed black so  then applied a coat of Crackle Accents for and aged appearance that  would make it stand out on the very busy page. 



Papers
Graphic 45 French Country A La Carte
Graphic 45 French Country Bon Appetit
Graphic 45 French Country Sunflower
Graphic 45 French Country Promenade
Graphic 45 French Country Deja Vu
Graphic 45 French Country various papers from the 6x6 pad

Embellishments
Graphic 45 French Country Chipboard 1 & 2

Products
Art Anthology Coloration-spray Raider
Stampendous Pearluster embossing power
Stampendous Clear Embossing ink
Lindy Stamp Gang Golden Pumpkin Blush embossing powder
 Shimmerz Blingz Spiced Cider 
Ranger Crackle Accents

Thank you for joining me today!

Kathleen

Stuck?! 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layering and embellishing! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout! Love your sketch interpretation! Thans for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Kathleen, loving all your chipboard accents, so glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layering of papers and chipboard, looks great. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog you hhave here

    ReplyDelete