Saturday, April 12, 2014

I love you

This is a companion piece to "Love you forever".  I guess I should title it "I love you"!  lol  8-)
These pictures were taken during Columbus days in a town we lived in back when.  There were lots of fun activities set up for the kiddos.


 This is a lot less fussy then a lot my layouts I know.  Hard to believe right?  I feel in love with this month's My Creative Sketches sketch.  This is my version of the sketch.

 I ran out of pop dots and used these straws I had in my stash as a substitute.  They worked out really well!
 Here I rolled this strip of paper to lift the heart at an angle.
 My homemade flower.  Will my talents and creativity never cease!!!  lol!!
 I simply love these dew drop from The Robin's Nest.  This is what I lifted from this month's layout over at XOXO Scrapbooking.  I love the way Tess used these dots to accent her piece.  I hope you stop by and check out this new challenge site.  It has been my pleasure and joy to have been part of this creative team.


Thanks for stopping by to see what the papers are saying today.  I hope you are enjoying a warm sunny spring day.  The rains come tomorrow for me.  Perfect for my flowers!

Papers

Fancy Pants Designs  Love letter and I love you  from the Be.Loved collection
Authentique Wishes
Core'dinations cardstock

Embellishment

The Robin's Nest dew drops
Fancy Pants Designs chipboard and buttons
Stash items  baker's twine and straw

Scrap the Boys April Challenge.   Use flowers.  I am not afraid of using flowers on my son's layouts as is evident from my past layouts of him.  This one only has a singular bloom since I had entered the other one in other  challenges.

Creative Embelllishments  I used the following four item; straws, button, handmade flower, bling.

15 comments:

  1. Love your layout, wonderful use of the sketch. Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I like how you flipped it around. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout!! Such detail you used on it. Great use of the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along with My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Bright Colors you used... Thanks for playing at My creative Sketches...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and bright LO!! Thanks for playing at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing at STB. Great layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this fun layout. Thank you for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colourful page, thanks for sharing it with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun pic and layout. Love the colors, twine work and layers. Thanks for playing along at Creative embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Love those pops of colors!! Gorgeous fun LO!! Love it! Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the wonderful birthday theme! And that artsy title work! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments as well as My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet page! Love your photo, twine and colors! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great layout! Loving the fun colours
    Thanks for playing along with us STB. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your win! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete