Friday, January 29, 2016

January 29, 2016



Moments {Nani Ke Ola and Helmar}

I have been waiting for just the perfect papers to scrap this picture of my oldest daughter.  She came by to visit me at what they call "Mommy Daycare" or what we know it as the scrapbook store.  lol  I could spend all day there in their craft room.  Now I have moved away and there are no scraps stores to be found anywhere in my area.  So sad!
 

Hi everyone I am happy to share with you today a layout I created using the lovely Marion Smith's Junque Gypsy - Shangri La paper and Sans Souci papers.
Nani Ke Ola carries a lovely selection of Marion Smith paper collections and 7 Dots Studios chipboard plus an assortment of pearls like the black one I used on the chandelier.
 

I began by using dry wall tape in a cross pattern.  Then I came back and applied a diamond mask with modeling paste and spritzed some Lindy's Stamp Gang Tibetan Poppy Teal dabbed some Ponderosa Pine Olive and finally Hydrangea Blue for depth of pattern.


Next I cut out the post cards from the Sans Souci paper and created my layers to frame the picture.
Helmar has a wide variety of sizes, shapes and colors of pop dots perfect for all of your layering needs.  I used the Helmar clear 1/4 inch zapdot for the chandelier pull and for the bird cage.


To give the picture plenty of lift I used the Helmar 1/2 inch round black zapdot.  Now I have plenty of space to tuck my flowers, chippies and such around the picture.
 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I so enjoy reading you sweet comments.  


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful with that pretty picture!

    ReplyDelete