Monday, January 11, 2016

New Year's Resolution "Create your own Cards" with Helmar Glue




Happy New Years!

 I have made a New Year's resolution which I haven't done in a very long, long time!  Kathleen
here sharing with you my venture into saving money this year by creating my own all occasion cards featuring Helmar Permanent Adhesive Runner .


All the cards are a standard 4" x 6" and fit easily into a legal size envelope.

Begin by cutting a piece that is 8" x 6" as you base card.  
Fold it in half to measure 4" x 8" making a firm crease.
 
Now I don't know about you but I have loads of bits and pieces from paper collections  I have used through out the years which are perfect to create the cover of your card.

Once you have settled on your design simply take your
Helmar Permanent Adhesive Runner
across the pieces and adhere to the card.  I use it on even the smallest pieces including the flowers and ribbon.  The bond is super strong!

This card looks like a large tag on the front but opens into a regular card.

I hope what you have seen here today has inspired you to let your own creativity take flight.






No comments:

Post a Comment