Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Come out and play

Come out and play
 It's May, the lovely month of May.  Flowers are more abundant and vibrant.  The weather has turned warmer, at least here in the south it has, and everyone is eager to go out and play!
 A special thanks to Windy at ZVA for the lovely card she sent me wrapped with this pink netting that I used above the green flower. She also does some wonderfully creative projects over at ZVA so go check out their blog.
 For quite a few of you, you know that this year I am pulling my projects together almost totally from my challenge wins and old stash.  That is my challenge for the year.  The bling I used on this layout is from my win with ZVA.  Isn't it gorgeous!
From my stash I use these die cuts from K&Company (Sweet Nectar). I also used dylusions white linen ink spray on the gingham paper which my sister says gives it a fabric look.
I had a lot of fun putting this layout together and am tickled you stopped by to come out and play.  Hope to see you again soon.  You are awesome!!

Scrap Much? sketc-y Friday  I turned the sketch around.



6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and bright page :)Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout! Love the layering and how you framed the photo! Thanks for joining in the fun at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, so many precious details and beautiful colours! Thank you for sharing with us at ScapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love all the detail...especially that butterfly and bling!! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the lovely details and the way your title flows through the layout! What an elegant take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with the LPS colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete