Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stampede!

When in Texas ride the bull!  We use to a lot of volunteer work with AT&T Pioneers down in San Antonio, TX.  After working an event we were treated to a fun night out with good food and entertainment.  Here is my daughter having a turn on the bull..a very precious memory for me!
.

STAMPEDE!
 Do you ever have a ton of leftover punctuation signs on your alphabet sheets?  I do!  So I use them as bling to accentuate the bling I already have. 
 Scrapping Outback color challenge for July.  



Thanks for stopping by to hear what the papers are saying today.  I hope you will become a new follower of mine!  Til next time.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is an Awesome LO Kathleen Love the cluster of flowers.Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapping Outback this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout! Is that you on the mechanical bull? I've been on one and it was so much fun. Thanks for joining the challenge at Scrapping Outback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome so much to see and love the embellies you have used thank you for playing along at Scrapping Outback

    ReplyDelete